TMHS Senior Week

Emily Chmela

On the week of June 3rd, senior week will start. During this week, class council has planned out a series of fun events for the senior students to take part in. It will go from Monday the 3rd into Saturday the 8th.

On Monday, the students will be taking buses from the school to Kimball Farms in Westford. There, the students will be able to get ice cream, food, play mini golf, hit balls at the driving range, ride bumper boats, among many other things. The buses will be leaving in the morning and return in the afternoon.

On Tuesday, senior prom will be taking place at the Atkinson Country Club. Before they leave for prom, students, families, and whomever else would like to attend will be meeting at the high school for promenade at 3:30. All the seniors and their dates will be walking across the auditorium stage and posing to show off their outfits. Prom will be from 6-11 p.m., and buses will return to the school at 11:45.

On Wednesday, the students will be heading to the Tewksbury Country Club for brunch with faculty. There will be no buses for this event. Later in the day, the seniors will be heading off to their harbor cruise. It will be in Gloucester, and the students will get dressed up to have dinner on a boat around the harbor as well as lots of music.

On Thursday, the students will have a break from the eventful week. The only thing that will take place that day is the sports banquet.

On Friday, seniors will finally have the day they have been looking forward to their whole high school careers. Graduation will be in the afternoon, and all families and friends will attend. Following graduation, students will be able to go to the Wynn Middle School for ​All Night Long ​where parents have planned an eventful night. Seniors will be locked in the school until 5 a.m.